- Safety; elimination of the inherently distracting and stressful characteristics
of existing systems. See Safety.
- Unprecedented ease of use; no need to look at a map or listen to or read directions,
street names or road signs.
- Very small map data footprint; allows for quick, real-time and automated updates
even over a slow wireless connection, enabling automated rerouting of the truck based
on current road conditions or congestion.
- Safely, easily and accurately navigate through complex and congested roads or streets;
shows the required route very precisely, even “through” the vehicles obscuring the view
ahead and gives the driver ample time to prepare for the upcoming maneuvers; allows
selection of more complex and normally confusing routes that may be either shorter or
- Easy installation and seamless integration with the current fleet management systems;
ability to re-route trucks without having to give verbal or written instructions to
- Ability to safely and reliably use drivers unfamiliar with the delivery area or
drivers who do not speak the language of the country in which they are driving; provides
greater flexibility in hiring and driver assignments.
- Considerable savings in fuel cost.
- Reduction in driver’s costs.
- Lower insurance rates and fewer accidents.
- More reliable service.
The Virtual Cable™ displays for trucks and buses work just the passenger car
units. The only major difference is their location in a vehicle, above the driver's
head instead of uder the dashboard.
Unlike in cars, the Virtual Cable™ display do not have be factory-installed in
a truck. After-market installation can be easy. The units can be seamlessly integrated
with the current fleet management systems.
back to top